10.15.2011

I'm still here

Yes, OK....I'm still here.

I haven't forgotten about this blog...despite the fact that I haven't written in a week.

This week was just a little too crazy, that's all.

Remember this post from September 13?
The one where I talked about being sick and dizzy?
Yes well...I was dizzy for THREE WEEKS and on Monday I was diagnosed with bronchitis, which I probably had since sometime last week.

So...yeah.
I didn't feel much like blogging this week.
I was too preoccupied with coughing up a lung or two.

Anyway...

I have several things to blog about, including our continuing "adventure" (sarcasm duly noted) with Olivia's newly diagnosed allergies and the fact that I am now training for the Walt Disney World "Royal Family 5K" in February. (Yes, I am going to RUN in a 5K. Shocking, right?).

More on both of those topics in later posts.

For now, I have to get moving.
Olivia is cheering this morning.
And it's currently 50 degrees outside with a wind chill of 44 thanks to 22 mph wind gusts.
I will be sitting OUTSIDE in this weather, dreaming of moving to Florida.

The things I do for my kids.

2 comments:

  1. Don't blow away, that wind is awful! Jakey had a football game this morning and it was not fun. Last weeks weather was SO much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete