1.24.2012

[insert loud sigh here]

Yeah. This blog post has no title.
Apparently I wasn't feeling very creative tonight.
(insert laugh track here)

Ever have one of "those" days that just seems to keep on going and going, just like that annoying pink bunny? Yeah, that's my week so far. And it's ONLY Tuesday.

At this point I'd like to just eat an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's "Chubby Hubby" and watch trashy reality TV for hours. While wrapped up in a Snuggie. Surrounded by past issues of US Weekly. Then, just maybe, my week would seem better.

There isn't just one thing that has made the week craptastic so far.

It's a lot of little things.Things I am not going to elaborate on, but all these little annoyances just built up and then one more thing happened tonight, and at about 7 p.m. I was sitting at my computer crying, talking to a friend via direct message on Twitter.

Seriously.
Crying.
What the hell.

It isn't like it was the end of the world.
And...I do have PMS so just about anything makes me cry this week.

But you know where there's just ONE THING you really, really want (cue the Spice Girls!) and then you don't get it? Yeah. Tonight was a lot like that. There was just one thing I hoped for (no,this time it isn't about a job) and it didn't happen. And yeah, I'm pretty bummed out about it.

You know what though? I'm in damn good company ... there's a whole LIST of people who are pretty bummed out right now for the same reason that I'm bummed out. And well, crap happens and sometimes there's no rhyme or reason. It just happens. I'll just pick myself up. Dust myself off. And move on.

Right after I finish watching "Kourtney and Kim Krochet in Kazakhstan."

No comments:

Post a Comment