9.08.2015

Ten Years

It seems this blog turned 10 years old a couple days ago.

Ten years.

That's a long time to be blogging I suppose.

I started this little ol' blog before Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest and Instagram were all the rage. I just wanted to write about things that were happening in and around my little "fishbowl."

And now 10 years later I'm still here. Still writing (occasionally). Maybe people are reading it, maybe not.

I've had the chance to do some cool stuff thanks to this blog including attending the Disney Social Media Moms Conference twice, being invited to Conversations with Coca-Cola, having the chance to visit Put-in-Bay with my family a couple of times, staying in an amazing vacation home with friends, and so much more.

With this blog I've never cared about page visits or advertising or any of that. It's just my blog where I put my thoughts down on the computer screen and if people read it that's great. If they don't read it, oh well.

So happy bloggy birthday to the fishbowl.

And if you're still out there reading what I'm writing - thanks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment