10.06.2016

One of Those Weeks

I'm going to preface this post with an apology - I'm sorry all I'm writing about is my venting about life but right now that's what I've got and if you don't want to read it, move on. That's all.

I am having a week.
As in I'd like this week to be over because maybe next week will be better.

I can't even pinpoint when my week went to shit
I have been feeling "off" all week.
I'm irritable.
I'm cranky.
(Yes, some of it WAS PMS but whatever).

I can't concentrate.
Today it sort of all bubbled to the surface.
I was doing a good job of keeping this craptastic week on the down low but not today.

My focus was for crap.
I went to the grocery store without a list.
EVERYTHING hurts today.
Like everything.
My shoulders, my elbows, my collarbones, my hips, my back, my knees. And everything in between.
Oh and I just took a shower so I could cry my eyes out.
Because I've also been on the verge of tears all fucking day too.

Did I mention that I'm a damn train wreck today?

On top of my health ridiculousness (because honestly, that's what fibro is... it IS ridiculous), Olivia is once again dealing with a health issue that NO almost-13-year-old should deal with. And so that is stressing me out which in turns leads to this mini-flare that I've been dealing with all week.

And quite frankly I'm just done with people. Like there are 7.5 billion people in the world and right now I can tolerate maybe a baker's dozen of said people (JK. Sort of. Maybe 2 dozen). Honestly at this point I think I'd be better off living on a deserted island that had WiFi and a Starbucks because I literally can't even right now.

So there you have it. I feel like crap (again). I am done adulting for the week and it's only Thursday.

And now I'm going to do enjoy a cup of tea because I gave up eating at night so I can lose weight and I'd really rather have a big f*cking bowl of ice cream but NO I'll sip on vanilla tea instead.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment