11.01.2016

November

Well would ya look at this?
It's November 1.
And I'm blogging.
Seems like a good way to start the month I guess.

Not sure what the hell happened in October, but somehow the month got away from me and I didn't blog.

Whatevs. ;)

So here we are ONE WEEK away from Election Day and I am SO SICK AND TIRED OF POLITICS RIGHT NOW.

Seriously.
I am a political news junkie but right now it's all so damn exhausting.
This election is beyond ridiculous.
And I really can't wait until it is over.

I'm voting for Hillary.
I think Trump is a sexist, racist, misogynistic asshat and I hope he sulks in Trump Tower for MONTHS after he loses. 

And that's all I have to say about that.

November is actually one of my favorite months - mostly because Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (Halloween used to hold the top spot but I'm debating giving it to Turkey Day). So here's hoping for a Democratic sweep next week. And maybe, just maybe, I'll blog more (that way my mom can't PM me to tell me I haven't blogged in weeks. LOL!! HI MOM!)

Here's to a good month. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment