3.30.2007

Friday's Feast #137

Feast on this....

Appetizer: What are you proud of?
My kids. I love being a mom --- even on those days when I feel like I'm competing for the "Worst Mom of the Year" award.

Soup: What is the best thing you've ever won as a prize?
Money. Not original, I know. But I love it when I win on a scratch-off lottery ticket. I can't help it.

Salad: Name something you do that is a waste of time.
Uh, this. (haha). Seriously though, surfing the internet is a waste of my time. I know I could be doing something more constructive, like reading or cleaning the house.

Main course: In what year of your life did you change the most?
2004 - the year Olivia was born and I became a mom. Everything changes the instant you become a parent. Everything.

Dessert: Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
I haven't found that place yet.

(Friday's Feast has moved! Check them out at http://www.fridaysfeast.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment