5.04.2007

Hungry?

Appetizer: Name something you would not want to own.
A gun of any kind.

Soup: Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc).
Thick, shoulder-length, naturally curly, red

Salad: Finish this sentence: I'll never forget....
The day Kevin asked me to marry him

Main Course: Which famous person would you like to be for one day. Why?
I don't think I'd like to be a famous person - I would NEVER want to deal with the tabloids or the papparazzi. It wouldn't be any fun.

Dessert: Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and one that is not.
I make a great New York style cheesecake and I just won the lottery last night.

(That last one was less-than-inspiring to me. It took a while to come up with something. Apologies for its absurdity).

No comments:

Post a Comment