Feel Good Friday - It's just the beginning
I discovered a lovely blog this week - The Girl Next Door Grows Up - and "Feel Good Friday" is her weekly meme. After a rather long, exhausting week I decided to give it a shot.
The 'rules' are simple: You can ...
1. Make a list of 5 things that make you happy.
2. Write about something that made you smile this week.
3. Write about something you did for someone else that made them happy or laugh.
4. Post a pic about something you treasure so much it makes you happy every time you see it.
5. Write about your happy place or something that makes you happy, regardless of the type of week you're having.
And without further ado...my first 'feel good friday'.... I'm going with #5:
As I mentioned, I've had one of "those" weeks. I'm feeling frustrated about finances, my job search, my continued unemployment and the never-ending gray skies of Northwest Ohio.
However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me.
There is something looming on the horizon that I'm so excited about...I can barely contain myself.
I've blogged about it before, but I'm going to talk about it again - it's the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration.
I leave on Wednesday morning for three days at my happy place - Walt Disney World - where I'm hoping to meet many amazing moms/bloggers and where I'm finally going to meet some of my wonderful "Disney friends"!
I am looking forward to hearing amazing speakers and I'm hoping I come home with some great insight into how to make blogging and social media even more exciting. I am certain that it's going to be an amazing, fun filled, informative, INCREDIBLE three days!
And this, my friends, is what makes me feel good today.
If you want to learn more about Feel Good Friday, check this out.